#3850 Corner Litterbox-Gray
Features and Benefits
- Triangular shape fits conveniently into corners
- dimensions 24 by 19 by 8
- High sides prevent litter kick out
- Durable plastic resin ensures long lasting usage
- Additional litter boxes help prevent litter box problems
- Works great with the Big Mouth Litter Scoop (Item # 1127)
Litter box Solutions:
Fortunately, cats don’t need much training when it comes to the litter box. It is instinctual for them to seek out an easily raked substrate in which to eliminate. A roomy litter box with high sides (to keep the litter from flying out) and a good litter scoop is all you need to keep your tiger coming back. Keep in mind the following feline preferences regarding litter box maintenance:
- Cats do not like scented litter.
- Cats like a clean litter box.
- There should be one litter box per cat in the family, plus one.
For more information about cat behavior see www.catsinternational.org.
- Provide litter that appeals to your cat. After all, your cat must want to use its litterbox.
- To each it’s own… litterbox, that is. One box per cat in the household. Also, supply an extra box for those unforeseen emergency instances that may arise – they always do.
- Place each litterbox in a quiet, private place easily accessible to your cat.
- Keep in mind that litterbox liners may be irritating to some cats.
- Confine kittens and new cats to one room until they have used their litterbox consistently for several days. Give them proper time to learn and adapt.
- Clean them daily… the litterboxes, not your cats. We do that on our own.
- Have your cat spayed or neutered at or before six months of age to prevent it from marking its territory.
- If you’d like to learn more about litterbox training and other aspects of feline behavior, visit www.catsinternational.org.
Convenient, triangular plastic litter box
Cat behavior experts recommend a litter box for each cat in your house, plus one extra. The corner litter box, with its triangular shape, fits easily into unusable corner space. Extra boxes will help to eliminate odor problems inside your home by providing another place for your cats to relieve themselves.
|Dimensions||24 × 19 × 8.5 in|