Oats, wheat, Rye and Barley In An Attractive Wood Planter
Like people, cats need vegetables in their diet to aid in digestion and to provide balanced nutrition. Kitty’s Garden supplies your cat with the tasty green grass that it craves, and gives cats a safe alternative to nibbling on your houseplants, which can be potentially toxic to them if swallowed. All you do to serve your cat is place Kitty’s Garden near their food dish or in some other place they’ll find it.
*Please note seeds come in one bag that you disperse into the four compartments.
Features and Benefits
- Oats, Wheat, Rye and Barley
- Grows in 4 to 6 days
- Aids with digestion
- Helps prevent hairballs
- Helps prevent ingestion of potentially toxic houseplants
- Sturdy wood frame keeps your cat from knocking it over
Kitty’s Garden Growing Instructions:
- Pour 3 ounces of warm water onto each peat pellet in the growing compartments. Note: Make sure there is one peat pellet in each compartment.
- Wait 10 minutes to absorb the water. Add more water as needed.
- Remove about 1 teaspoon of soil from each pellet and set aside
- Pour seeds from bag and disperse evenly into all compartments.
- Using the soil that you set aside in step 3 cover the seeds and lightly pack down.
- Add water if necessary to keep soil and seeds moist. Drain any excess water from the bottom tray.
- Do not allow the seeds to dry out. Lightly mist your garden daily to keep the seeds moist.
- Keep in a location that is between 65-70° F. – Some seeds will sprout faster than others.
- When the grasses are 3” – 4” tall, you can treat your kitty to its garden!