Heavy Duty Wooden Box With Hidden Toy Treasures
The Peek-a-Prize will allow your cat to execute their predatory skills. When they achieve their goal of a capture it builds their self-esteem and confidence. They will attack toys and grab hold of them with their paws and claws, making them feel so proud! This type of play helps shape your furry friends individual personality. When pet parents are away, cats need toys for solo play!
Features and Benefits
- Encourages cats’ natural predatory behaviors
- Stimulates indoor-only cats to keep them mentally and
- For food-motivated cats, drop kitty treats into the toy box for cats to retrieve and eat
- Works with virtually any appropriately sized cat toy or catnip
- Durable wood Toy Box will last for years and looks great with any furnishings
Cats are smart. They deserve to have toys that challenge their amazing capabilities. Hunting is the cat’s favorite occupation (next to sleeping). Smart toys provide opportunities for your little tiger to stalk, pounce and ambush prey-like toys. Remember to rotate toys to keep them exciting. A stimulating environment and attention from you will keep your cat active and alert.