How to Maximize the Effectiveness of SmartCat Litter
Click image below:
Motor Maintenance for Pioneer Pet
Note: The most frequent cause of pump failure is that customers miss the part in the instruction manual (pages 9 and 10) about taking the pump apart to clean it. If the fountain is quite new, the other cause is that the impeller in the pump can come loose. Going through the procedure for cleaning the pump usually will solve that problem. After Reinserting the impeller give it a couple spins with your finger to help ensure it is properly in position. Put pump in some water by itself and plug in to make sure it is functioning before reassembling the fountain. ***After Reinserting the impeller give it a couple of spins with your finger to help ensure it is properly in position. Put pump in some water by itself and plug in to make sure it is functioning before reassembling the fountain.***
Assembly Instructions for Cat Climber (Note: hardware may look different on newer versions)
Raindrop Plastic Drinking Fountain Instructions
Big Max Ceramic Fountain
Fung Shui Fountain
Big Max Stainless Steel Fountain
Raindrop Ceramic Drinking Fountain
Raindrop Stainless Steel Drinking Fountain
Raindrop Stainless Steel 96oz Drinking Fountain
Sky Climber Instructions
Kitty’s Garden Growing Instructions:
- Pour 3 ounces of warm water onto each peat pellet in the growing compartments. Note: Make sure there is one peat pellet in each compartment.
- Wait 10 minutes to absorb the water. Add more water as needed.
- Remove about 1 teaspoon of soil from each pellet and set aside
- Pour seeds from bag and disperse evenly into all compartments.
- Using the soil that you set aside in step 3 cover the seeds and lightly pack down.
- Add water if necessary to keep soil and seeds moist. Drain any excess water from the bottom tray.
- Do not allow the seeds to dry out. Lightly mist your garden daily to keep the seeds moist.
- Keep in a location that is between 65-70° F. – Some seeds will sprout faster than others.
- When the grasses are 3” – 4” tall, you can treat your kitty to its garden!
USA TOLL FREE NUMBER